EAN counselors are available to managers for telephone or in person consultation of performance and risk management issues.
Confidential face to face or telephonic assessment, problem solving and referral is available to employees and family members.
Educational programs are provided to promote awareness and solutions to common workplace problems.
An online service that has tools, tips and resources to help employees and their families live happier, healthier lives.
New and experienced managers benefit from EAN training and coaching to develop and improve leadership and management skills.
How EAN Can Serve You
For more than 30 years, EAN has been a provider of employee assistance programs, managed behavioral health care services and workplace-related consultation, training and education programs.
EAN provides personalized, affordable services to employer groups of all sizes. Our team of licensed counselors and consultants are committed to providing services of the highest quality to both individuals and organizations.
Employee Assistance Network helps managers and supervisors effectively address employee productivity and job performance issues. It is an effective resource for behavioral health issues and reduces company exposure to litigation. By reducing long-term health costs and improving productivity, Employee Assistance Network will help safeguard your company's bottom line.
How EAN Serves Your Company
- Support for Human Resources in dealing with employee problems
- Effective resource for employee behavioral health problems
- Improved employee morale
- Increased productivity and work performance
- Lower turnover and training costs
- Offers supervisor and employee EAP awareness training
- Reduce utilization of health benefits and workers compensation claims
- Services to companies with multiple locations throughout Western North Carolina and the Southeast
How EAN Serves Your Employees
- Free and useful services for employees
- Convenient and Confidential
- Reliable resource for information
- Assistance in problem identification and resolution
- Links to both private and community-based services
- Provides wellness seminars and education workshops